With a little more than 5 months to go, we thought we should give you a bit of an early warning regarding ticket sales. Unlike previous years, there are unlikely to be tickets for this amazing motorcycle rally available at the last minute. After only one month of reservations, we are currently at 30% capacity in the Base Camp located at the Twin Peaks Lodge in Ouray.
We are so far ahead of where we were this time last year that we felt it was worth a mention. As the big day approaches, tickets are selling ever faster and at this rate, based on the calls, emails, and FB messages, it is predicted that all tickets will be reserved at least 90 days before the Women’s Motorcycle Summit Challenge begins in June.
Those who have enjoyed the intimate atmosphere combined with the inspirational women of the Summit in the past two years are in for a change but will not be disappointed. We are confident everyone will be pleased to hear that a “sell out” crowd won’t mean thronging masses of women inside a hotel on the front range. Twin Peaks Lodge and Hot Springs, having hosted the FJ Summit for the past 10 years, has this event planned out to the last detail.
Features of the 2016 Summit we KNOW will blow you away ~ Get ready to be WOWed
- The Riding * The Women * The Riding * The Women * The Riding
- The Hot Spring * The Rockies * The Sisterhood * The Spirituality
- 50 featured locations within a 100 mile radius of Ouray, Colorado, placed on the Summit Challenge Map designed for you by Butler Maps
- The Book of Clues, personalized for every woman
- Girls Out West Fest
Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs
- ½ mile from the north entrance of the Million Dollar Highway
- Riders can pull right up to your room door on the bottom floor (another reason to reserve your rooms early)
- MineShaft Pizzeria and Seasonal Tiki Bar | Located on property
- Enjoy 5-Star accommodations (I call them the “Heavenly Beds”)
- On Premise Jeep Rentals
- Full Hot Breakfast served under the Summit Big Top.
- A large outdoor hot springs heated swimming pool and outdoor mineral springs soaking tub
- An adults only indoor mineral hot springs sanctuary
- 24 Hour Gym Facility & 24 Hour Guest Laundry
- Free High Speed Internet
- …and so much more.
With the addition of the Summit Challenge sponsored by Butler Maps, every attendee will be wowed with a balance of spectacular mountain riding, the intimate atmosphere of the Summit Base Camp, soaking in the Hot Springs, food, fun and music, all set up for just 200 women in Base Camp with an additional 200 tickets for those who wish to camp, attend in their RV or room elsewhere.
So if you’re planning on joining the Steel Horse Sisterhood Women’s Motorcycle Summit in 2016, the greatest motorcycle event of the year, (and please do, when it comes to motorcycle road trips, the Million Dollar Highway is on every Rider’s bucket list), then don’t hang around… else you may find the first full week of June a disappointingly quiet weekend.
Let’s Ride Ladies!
Director of Adventure
Executive Director – Steel Horse Sisterhood Charities